According to the Department of the Environment about half of all landlords have had cause to ask a tenant to leave on at least one occasion, usually because of arrears, noise, damage, violence, or abusive behavior – around thirty percent of these end up having to go to court.
When you let your property, you hope that your tenant will turn out to be the model house-guest and provide a hassle-free, long-term, return on your profitable investment. Our experience is that, in the vast majority of cases, this does indeed turn out to be the case, but we do hear of situations where problems have quickly followed a hopeful start. This is typically when a landlord has found the tenant privately or used a cut-price “tenant-find only” service, rather than a fully managed service that can route out problems before they escalate into major issues.
If you’re a landlord experiencing any of the following, it might be worth calling us for a chat:
- Your tenant won’t move out after their tenancy has expired.
- Your tenant has stopped paying the rent.
- Your tenant has left owing you money and you want to trace them.
- You need to call on a guarantor.
- You can’t gain access to the property to do an inspection.
- You don’t have the time to do an inspection.
- You need someone to deal with a tenant changeover.
- You want to issue a Section 8 / Section 21 notice to a tenant.
- You want to start court proceedings against a tenant.
- You need to appoint court bailiffs to evict a tenant.
- You have squatters and need them urgently evicted.
Some of the above sound horrendous, yet they really can be avoided when you work with committed professionals who specialise in finding and managing high quality tenants.
Please don’t hesitate to call Grace & Rose on either 01277 623010 or 01277 230300, your friendly letting agent in Billericay and Brentwood for free advice.
Grace & Rose Estate & Letting Agent
If you are looking to move home in the near future, or need any advice with regard to selling or letting your property, please don’t hesitate to call either myself, or one of our team at Grace & Rose, your local, independent, family run Estate Agents in Billericay 01277 623010 and Brentwood 01277 230300 – book your free market appraisal https://graceandrose.co.uk/contact-us/ or email me direct on email@example.com
We also cover Shenfield, Chelmsford plus the surrounding villages including Blackmore, Bobbingworth, Chipping Ongar, Doddinghurst, East Horndon, Fryerning, Great Baddow, Great Burstead, Great Warley, Herongate, High Ongar, Hutton, Ingatestone, Ingrave, Kelvedon Hatch, Little Burstead, Little Warley, Moreton, Mountnessing, South Woodham Ferrers, Stock, Stondon Massey, The Lavers, The Rodings, West Horndon and Writtle.